Sewer Caps

For a sewer cap, please fill out the form:
Sewer Cap Inspection Request for Demolition

The form should be submitted to the Department of Public Utilities, located on the second floor of the City Hall building at 801 Crawford ST, Portsmouth, VA, 23704, along with a payment of $25 made by cashier's check, money order, or business check.

Sewer cap requests are not done the same day, and the service order will be placed for the next available business day.